Saturday, August 16, 2014

The Trio

Called these three dog the Trio! Merlin, Magic, and Mystic. Three agility dogs with a request for action pieces. It did not take me long to learn just what action dogs these really are in life.. two getting old now but still doing their moves. Owners are just a plus to my artwork.  Usually becoming long time friends the dogs just bring us together... they love them I love them and that makes for a great connection. I was delighted to open my email to photos of the real dogs and the minis... I love to include them on my website and show them off for the owners. Always proud when the pieces are complete and the owners are thrilled. It really can't be any other way. Below you will see the wonderful pictures I was delighted to see this morning.. hope you enjoy them as much as I do


Mystic


Merlin


Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment