Monday, February 2, 2015

A Cat called Miou

       The title of my blog is All Dogs.. today it is all Miou
 A little kitty that lives in Germany. Not really a kitty anymore Miou is a old boy cat. He is simply the child the love the everything of one of my dearest of all friends. My friend is a incredibly talented lady in many forms of art.. a incredible musician, singer, piano teacher and incredible miniaturist. The Miniaturist part is where Miou comes in. The combination of love for this cat and the miniature house in need of a pet got me to thinking, it is time to make a Mini Miou.  I had no idea one of my friends other great talents is photography! So what follows are pictures I just find so enjoyable and incredibly realistic. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do..

































No comments:

Post a Comment