Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Angelo

 A tiny little dog with a giant love. Angelo passed away the summer of 2012. Leaving his elderly owner with a big hole in her heart.  Old dogs and people touch me deeper then anything. With the combination at work here my heart was full when I started looking at the many pictures sent to me to recreate such a special friend.  Each commission is special ... when the dog is gone it adds another level to that. No explanation... I may get too involved in each piece. You see I know the loss and the love and the missing... when it's in my hands to create through a visual representation a piece that will recall our memories of the special creature whom we were able to borrow for a short time to love in our life.. a piece of  "forever life".
Angelo is a 80th birthday gift from two daughters..