Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bichon Brothers

Today we have the Bichon brothers. I have a friend in California that has five Bichon and she sends me all sorts of the soft clean wonderful fur. I have used it time and time again .. not only for the Bichon but any other white breed that this soft fur works well on. Very difficult and time consuming to get the fur ready for my work however the result can be outstanding when done with great care.  Somehow the real dog fur when applicable just makes the piece come to life.  As mentioned time and again I am very interested in the dogs looking as if they may take a breath or bark at any moment.




5 comments:

  1. Good morning neighbor! These are DARLING!!! Stay cool; this weather is a bit frightening!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. you stay cool too! What crazy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOO IT IS ANOTHER HOT ONE!!!!!!!!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting hotter isn't it Anita?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are succeeding - like I've said before - as I'm scrolling through blogger, I always feel like I'm looking at a real dog before I realize it is a miniature!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete