Sunday, June 24, 2012

Alaskan Malamute

This handsome fellow with the striking black and white markings is indeed a Arctic breed. Heavy coat big paws and powerful body. My husband and I attend the Land O Lakes Dog show each winter here in St.Paul there is a grooming room with the dog breeds usually having the same area year after year. I am always drawn to the Alaskan Malamute because the impressive size of these dogs is something to get next to. The wonderful giant white paws! Oh I love those big paws.. with the perfectly groomed toe nails. I have mentioned I am sure my fondness of dog's paws. So here we have my recreation of a Alaskan Malamute in black and white Alpaca.







2 comments:

  1. Every time your posts pop up in reader, I think I'm looking at real dogs!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sam.. that's what I try to do.

    ReplyDelete