Monday, June 4, 2012

Cooper

      Cooper! He was really someone special to make... what a face and what a hair style. My instructions included first and foremost "Give him a Mohawk" a distinct part of Cooper. I had the hardest time picking photos for this post ... I have so many darling photos of Cooper.  A very enjoyable project ... with this expressive little face and scruffy coat. Not to mention these paws!  As mentioned before I love paws. Note Cooper sits with his paws pointing East and West!  Actually not little paws at all.  He was just delightful to make... it happens with certain projects... the personality seems to come through the piece with little effort as the case with little Cooper. I hope you enjoy his photos as much as I enjoyed choosing them for today's look at my little world here in the Minnesota woods filled with All Dogs... 






1 comment: