Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Keeshond & American Eskimo

When I look at this photo the question that comes to mind is ... "Where is the brush?" Keeshonds from Holland and the American Eskimo from America.  I have some really wonderful Alpaca tops  purchase at a Shepherds Harvest held here in Minnesota each spring. Many spinners and farmers come and sell handmade products and some very special fiber. A chance to pick and choose the fiber is very helpful... Wonderfully soft and perfect for fur for these breeds. Wool from some sheep is just a bit too coarse for this purpose. Each breed takes a different type of fiber since all dogs have different coats.  I like them as natural as possible so if I can avoid paint or any other added markings I do. All these dogs are in the same mini home!





No comments:

Post a Comment