Monday, June 3, 2013

Miou

 How can a kitty from Germany have such an impact with just a photo?  The online community has had such a impact on my life.. personal and business alike.  One major and very enjoyable one is the people I have met from all over the world and of course their animals.. Always about the animal for me.  A very special woman and cat touched me in that special way that has no explanation. A simple compliment on a beautiful photo has led to a deep and very heat touched relationship.. For me something strikes like lightning! I saw the picture of Miou and just felt compelled to create him in miniature.. I don't remember when I have enjoyed a project more. The fiber fell into place, the special pieces I have held onto for years seemed to be just right for Miou... When the pose is up to me I  let the animal choose.. Miou in a seated position, later I learned one of his pictures is sitting in a window with a slight glance doward.. I loved it!  He decided his pose for me.. I hope you all enjoy this little photo display of Miou.. it is rare I make a cat as I don't think it is my real calling however Miou did call to me! Enjoyed my time studying his little face in photos and getting a real feel for him.. I hope I have captured Miou in all his wonderful glory..