Saturday, June 15, 2013

Miou

I wanted to share a little update on Miou the Cat from Germany. I call him a Cat now because he is a adult and he has certainly the personality of an experienced male cat running the household he lives in. I know this because he keeps his mom up some nights with worry about him getting into trouble. Much like all us mothers do when our children are out of our sight...  one morning I opened my mail to find the picture I am sharing here.. all I can say is Delightful. I was so happy because  it was just the perfect photo.  The photography of this wonderful friend is always really special with much feeling but this photo just had so much I loved about it. The bits of joy that make life all so enriching. Sharing with you the one and only Miou! ...see the strong essence of him..