Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dog & Doll

Often I find  inspiration from old oil paintings or prints. Always finding dogs and children so charming I often look for large dogs and little children to make a copy of. In this case a St. Bernard and little girl in a touching exchange as she wipes the slobber from a lip. Anyone familiar with a St. Bernard knows all about this... bibs are in order here. The little girl was made for me by  Julie Campbell of Bellabelladolls. She is wonderful to work with I have a few more ideas I am working on with her. Hope you enjoy this pair.
www.bellabelledolls.co.uk







2 comments:

  1. charming is certainly the right word, true artists in working in collaboration, it just doesn't get any better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sal it is so nice to be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete